Achari Vegetable Rice
- Basmati rice
- Assorted vegetables (such as carrots, peas, bell peppers)
- Pickle Paste (spicy mango or lime chili)
- Cumin seeds
- Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Cook the basmati rice according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. Allow them to splutter.
- Add the assorted vegetables and sauté until they are slightly tender.
- Stir in POONJIAJI’S Pickle Paste (spicy mango or lime chili), turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the cooked basmati rice to the pan and gently toss to combine all the flavors.
- Cover the pan and let it cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve the Achari Vegetable Rice as a flavorful and tangy main dish.