Achari Paneer Kathi Roll
- 4 whole wheat Chapatis
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- Poonjiaji’s Teekhi Chutney
- Poonjiaji’s Achari Marinade
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
FOR PANEER TIKKA
- Add the paneer pieces to Poonjiaji’s Achari Marinade, mix gently and keep aside to marinate for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil on a non-stick tava (griddle) and sauté the paneer tikkas on all sides till they are lightly brown (approximately 4 to 5 minutes). Keep aside.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Mix the cabbage, mint and salt together.
- Apply Poonjiaji’s Teekhi Chutney on each chapati evenly.
- Spread the cabbage mixture equally on each chapati.
- Put the paneer tikka filling equally in the centre of each chapatis and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava (griddle) using little oil.
- Cut into 2" long pieces.
- Serve hot.