Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll
- Poonjiaji’s Tikka Marinade
- Poonjiaji’s Teekhi Chutney
- 1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 1/2 cup onion cubes
- 1/2 cup capsicum cubes
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- 1 cup onion rings
- chaat masala to taste
- 4 rotis
FOR PANEER TIKKA
- Combine the paneer cubes, onion cubes, capsicum cubes and Poonjiaji’s Tikka Marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook the marinated paneer and veggies on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Combine the onions rings with chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface, spread Poonjiaji’s Teekhi Chutney evenly and put 1/4th portion of the marinated paneer tikka on one side of the roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onion rings over it and roll it up tightly.
- Serve immediately!