Garlic Chutney Masala Pav
- Pav buns
- Garlic Chutney
- Onion, finely chopped
- Tomato, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Lemon wedges
- Slice the pav buns in half horizontally.
- Heat a griddle or pan and spread butter on it.
- Toast the pav buns on the griddle until they turn golden brown.
- Spread a generous amount of POONJIAJI’S Garlic Chutney on the inner sides of the toasted pav buns.
- Place the pav buns on a serving plate.
- In a bowl, mix chopped onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
- Spoon the onion-tomato mixture onto the pav buns.
- Serve the Garlic Chutney Masala Pav with lemon wedges on the side.