Garlic Chutney Egg Omelette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil or butter for cooking
- Garlic Chutney
- Chopped onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil or butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cook until the bottom sets.
- Flip the omelette and cook the other side until fully cooked.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate.
- Spread a layer of POONJIAJI’S Garlic Chutney on one side of the omelette.
- Optionally, sprinkle chopped onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves over the chutney.
- Fold the omelette in half to cover the chutney and serve hot.