Tikka Masala Pasta
- Pasta of your choice
- Tikka Marinade Paste
- Olive oil
- Chopped onions and garlic
- Assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli), diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onions and garlic to the pan and sauté until they turn translucent.
- Add the diced vegetables to the pan and cook until they are slightly tender.
- Add POONJIAJI’S Ready to cook Tikka Marinade Paste to the pan and stir well to coat the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss until it is well coated with the tikka marinade.
- Cook for a few more minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve the Tikka Masala Pasta hot as a unique and flavorful dish.