Teekhi Chutney Veggie Stir-Fry
- Assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, zucchini)
- Garlic, minced
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Teekhi Chutney
- Heat oil in a pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir-fry for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until they are tender yet crisp.
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and drizzle POONJIAJI’S Teekhi Chutney over the stir-fried vegetables.
- Toss to coat evenly and serve hot.